The RDIL API is able to perform certain tasks that help out in different ways.
The production version is hosted at
| || ||Get the latest version of HJB.|
| || ||Get the number of online players.|
| || ||Get the NickHider word list.|
| || ||Get the Levelhead config file.|
| || ||Get the time until the next dark auction.|
To prevent abuse, the server's source is no longer public.
These details only apply to
When you make a request to the API, your request is processed by Cloudflare, and then us. We do keep logs of visits, which are one-line strings that contain the following infomation:
- The IP that made the request
- The timestamp
- The request method (e.g.
- The HTTP protocol version you are using
- The response code (e.g.
- The requested endpoint
- Your user agent
- How long it took the server to provide a response in seconds
In addition, we make these promises about the data:
- We do not keep these logs more than two months.
- We do not sell this data.